Subject to the condition that all due premiums have been paid, then at the end of your policy term, a maturity benefit will be paid to you according to the terms and conditions of your policy. Your maturity amount will be directly credited to your bank account number registered with us within 15 days of your policy maturity date.
As per IRDAI mandate, please update your bank account details to ensure an error free transfer.
Following documents would be required to register your bank account details:
- Signed copy of Policy Benefit Payout Form with your bank account details.
- Personalised Cancelled cheque (with your name printed on it)/ Bank statement with seal of the bank account in which you wish to receive your policy maturity amount.
- A signed copy of your Id proof.
You can submit these documents through any of these options:
- Our Branches: You can submit these documents at any of our branches.
- Courier: Courier these documents to:
1st Floor, Exide Life Insurance Company Limited,
JP Techno Park,No.3/1,
Bangalore - 560 001
Once we receive your request, your request will be processed in 15 working days and a confirmation will be sent to you.
In lieu of the current crisis situation, you can also share your service request forms/letter duly signed clearly mentioning the request details along with KYC copies through email to Claims@exidelife.in . Please click here for further details regarding COVID-19 assistance.
IMP Note: To ensure smooth, hassle free and on time pay-outs of your eligible benefits, please keep your bank account details updated in our records. To update your bank account details click here