- Trainer who plays a key role in the organization’s multiplier effect strategy through their responsibility enhancing the sales engagement skills of Supervisors | Trainers by employing various training intervention.
- Conduct 15 days of training programs in Region and Areas as assigned
- Ensure that the calendar published at the beginning of the month gets followed with Zero deviation
- Ensure that the Managers get adequately trained to enhance their sales engagement skills thereby impacting their productivity
- Maintaining the complete MIS on Training life cycle of an employee by uploading all necessary records on TMS(Training Management System)
- Re-training team members as & when required
- Ensuring that the training requirements of all the Regional Managers, Territory Managers, Cluster Managers & SOs are met with
- Get 100% certified as mandated by H.O before conducting any program
- Assisting VP sales training in planning the calendar & forecasting training budget
- Coordinate with the channel partners to understand their training requirements & provide the necessary training through his team members based out of the regions
- Be a change agent in the regions gaining respect for the quality of training imparted across areas
- Champion as a brand ambassador of change encouraging teams to adopt newer ways of sales engagement
- Vendor management- only to the extent to coordinate for local support.
Location - Kolkata, Bangalore, Chennai, Hyderabad, Delhi